From pedal-powered adventures around the globe to a little arch beneath Piccadilly Station, the journey has been anything but ordinary. Now, we’re opening the doors to our Brewery & Taproom on Piccadilly Trading Estate for you to join.
Guided by a member of our team you’ll get an insight into the brewing process and learn more about how Track came to be. Whether you’re a seasoned beer enthusiast or a casual drinker, our tours promise a blend of knowledge, history, and, of course, beer...
- Please arrive at our taproom (Unit 18) for 10:30am. We will run through a brief health and safety induction before beginning the tour. Please be advised that latecomers will not be able to join the tour if they miss this.
- The maximum group size is 10.
- No walk-ups. All tickets must be purchased through Eventbrite.
- Arrive sober.
- Wear appropriate footwear for a brewery. Waterproof and covering your toes.
- Tours/tasting will finish around 12pm. You are welcome to stay in the taproom and enjoy more food/drink afterwards.
- Please email email@example.com for any queries.
What To Expect:
- A detailed tour of the brewery, including a comprehensive look at the ingredients we use and an insight into the origins of Track.
- 4 samples of our freshest beer (including a straight from the tank pour!)
- A tailored tasting; running through some of our freshest beers.